Calling all Social Media/Marketing Gurus! Are you interested in an internship with The Cleveland Bucket List?
We are seeking a Social Media Intern to join our team! You will be responsible for growing our brand recognition and expanding our reach!*
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills and a love of writing. He/she is comfortable conversing with people in person, via email, and on social media. He/she has a desire to grow their knowledge of social media marketing and advertising on social media. We are looking for a self-starter who can bring new and exciting ideas to the table. This position requires a thorough knowledge of Instagram, Facebook and influencer marketing. A desire to learn more about influencer marketing will be considered. This position is unpaid with flexible hours, but can be used for college credit. Candidates must have own computer - access to a DSLR camera an added bonus.
Start Date: ASAP or January 2020
Compensation: Unpaid - for college credit (can be out of college as well)
Time: One semester or 3 months
Hours: Flexible - 15 hours
Location: Cleveland, Ohio or surrounding areas
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Daily management of social media accounts for the brand
• Content creation for the brand on the web and social media
• Digital content creation including flyers, banners, and graphics for social media
• Report progress and results based on analytics and data
• Other marketing duties/projects as assigned
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to turn work around fast
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in an unstructured environment
Please include two ideas for blogs you think fit with The Cleveland Bucket List's readership in your cover letter. Cover letters and resumes can be sent directly to Contact@TheClevelandBucketList.com**.
*Applications due December 15th at 6pm.
**Applications will not be accepted via any other method. Applications without two blog ideas will not be considered.